- Ville de startups
- À propos
- Nos projets
Canadians Connected, CIRA’s premier event series for internet aficionados is hitting our next destination—Montreal! Make sure to join us IRL on October 5 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST at Maggie Oakes.
Wondering what to expect? Join us for an evening of cocktails, passed hors d‘oeuvres, networking, a pop-up shopping experience from local .CAs and more! We’ll also hear from the who’s who of the Canadian internet space, including executives from Mozilla and the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), learning how we can build a safe and secure internet in Canada.
This event is free and open to all, so don’t risk missing out! Make sure to register today and spread the word with your network.
– What: Canadians Connected: Montreal,* an event bringing together internet stakeholders for networking and learning opportunities. Enjoy a complimentary drink on us, along with treats, entertainment and more.
– Andrew Overholt, VP of Engineering at Mozilla
– Joe Capatano, Director of Stakeholder Engagement for the North American region of ICANN
– Local .CA businesses (including HappyTears.ca, Foonie.ca, ValerieCDesign.ca, Lordviolet.ca and more!)
– When: Thursday, October 5, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST
– Where: Maggie Oakes, 426 Pl. Jacques-Cartier, Montréal, QC H2Y 3B3
– Cost: To ensure that everyone interested can attend the event, we have made it free of charge.
17h - 19h30