- A startup city
- About us
- Our projects
- A startup city
- About us
- Our projects
Calls for applications for Montreal startups
21 March 2019
Calling all Montreal startups!
Yes this is real. You can now find all calls for applications and calls for projects on this one page.
Dragon’s Den Auditions in Montreal
- Eligible: All entrepreneurs.
- To be won: Be part of the filming in May 2019 in Toronto – apply online or in person on March 23 and 24 in Montreal.
- Deadline: March 23-24, 2019
MTL-TO FinTech Train
- Eligible: Entrepreneurs & startups in FinTech.
- To be won: Pass for the 3 days of FinTech Summit 3.0 in Toronto, 3 nights in a hotel in Toronto & one-way train ticket (check out the packages available).
- Deadline: March 24, 2019
Be part of the Startup Village at the Connexion Trade Show by Les Affaires
- Eligible: Founder or executive member of a startup founded less than 3 years ago, with both technology and innovation at the core of its business model.
- To be won: A kiosk during the Trade Show, a participation in a pitch contest, visibility before and at the event in the official program and online, and direct contact with business leaders.
- Deadline: March 28, noon
Impact ∞ Collision Community Health – 3-month Support Program
- Eligible: Entrepreneurs or startups, health professionals, health workers or researchers. You must have an innovative project in the community health sector.
- To be won: Intensive support program over 3 months – including theoric classes and practical workshops, to encourage the development of your idea (beginning: April, 2019).
- Deadline: March 31, 2019
CED Fast Forward Challenge
- Eligible: Your business has to be incorporated in Canada, and 50% of it must be owned by a shareholder between the ages of 18 and 39. The business should have at least 2 shareholders and 25% of it must belong to a current student or graduate in an engineering program. Check out all conditions on the website to make sure you meet them before you apply.
- To be won: 10 businesses will receive a grant of $50 000 each.
- Deadline: April 1st, 2019
Centech Acceleration Program (new Artificial Intelligence program!)
- Eligible: Entrepreneurs who are ready to test their business model, develop a minimum viable product, and present their project to investors. This program is exclusively dedicated to Tech startups in MEDTECH, AGTECH, AI and MANUFACTURING 4.0.
- To be won: Be part of the 12-weeks Acceleration program, including coaching, workshops and workspaces (meeting rooms, manufacturing workshop, Wi-Fi network and all office amenities).
- Deadline: April 5, 2019
AI For Good Summer Lab
- Eligible: Open to women who are registered with a post-secondary institution at the undergraduate level (or have graduated within the last 2 years) in STEM fields and have prior experience with coding and advanced math (calculus, linear algebra, stats).
- To be won: Join 29 other women from all over Canada for a 7 weeks program (from May 8 to June 21 2019), including lectures, workshops, a hackathon, and self-directed team projects.
- Deadline: April 5, 2019, 11h59 EST
Women Founders Project by Front Row Ventures
- Eligible: Women Founders based in Montreal, currently studying or recent grad (in the past 12 months).
- To be won: Be part of FRV’s first Women Founders Project in May 2019, along with 7-9 other women founders. Gain access to awesome resources like mentorship, tips, workshops, to develop your business.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Eligible: Entrepreneurs or startups in the following fields : biotech, health, SaaS, cybersecurity, beauty, blockchain, energy, education, fashion, security, services or others. The startup must have raised or generated a revenue of US$1 million to US$15 millions. Check out all conditions on the website before you apply!
- To be won: Be part of the Montreal chapter competition on June 6, 2019, and gain access to key business leaders including investors, VCs, corporate leaders, officials, influencers & entrepreneurial partners.
- Deadline: April 14, 6pm EST
Pitch@Palace Canada – On Tour Events
- Eligible: Entrepreneurs from various fields (check out the official registration page for a complete list).
- To be won: Pitch in Montreal and be a finalist to be part of the Pitch@Palace Bootcamp in Toronto in May 2019. Win it, and be a part of Pitch@Palace Global in London in December 2019!
- Deadline: April 15
Inno Accel 2019 Acceleration Program
- Eligible: Innovative startups in the following fields : consumer goods, customer experience, or packaging.
- To be won: Participants will receive a $20,000 grant, with additional funding if necessary, plus access to the best tools and resources, expertise and network.
- Deadline: April 27, midnight EST
Techstars Montreal AI Accelerator
- Eligible: AI Startups of all industries.
- To be won: Be part of the 2019 edition of Techstars Montreal AI, on from September to December 2019.
- Deadline: May 12, 2019